Navigating the Federal Acquisition process can be challenging. However, acquisition experts are prepared to meet that challenge. From requirements development through successful award and contract administration, our experts have decades of experience supporting the full spectrum of contract types and acquisition strategies.
We also specialize in Information Technology (IT) acquisitions. We have experience supporting IT acquisitions – from the simple to the most complex. Our experts have successfully supported IT acquisitions ranging in size from below the simplified acquisition threshold to multi-billion dollar systems.
Some of the areas that we support include:
- Requirements development
- Business case development
- Market research (RFI/Sources Sought planning and development)
- Independent cost estimates
- Acquisition strategy
- Procurement document development (PWS, Evaluation Criteria, Instructions to Offerors, etc.)
- Source selection planning
- Source selection board training and support
- Contract administration